Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hello hi ^__^

Hi hello! The name's Clay/Rain but you can call me AD :Dc (Short for my username haha)

I'm a relative newbie in RPing, but I'm hoping to find some RPs here and have fun ^^. My fave genre is a combo of fantasy, drama, and action-adventure, and I love developing incomprehensible relationship dynamics and assorted interpersonal drama for my OCs :]c. I also do not do romance, the relationship or genre, ever 👍.

Misc stuff I like is drawing (when I have the energy...), writing freeverse short poetry, mucking around on the bass, homestuck (happy 4/13...), doing my weekly 'I should've gone into lit instead of art college...' routine, and playing games on the 'puter.

Dunno what else to put, lol. Excited to be here ^__^/
Hello! Welcome to RP Repository! :)
<3 Welcome to RPR! <3
I hope you'll enjoy it here and have a lot of fun!
If you ever need help or is unsure about something, feel free to ask someone or use the Help forum!
I love your username!!
Hello, welcome to RPR
Welcome, AD! Hope you have fun here! :)
Hiya! Nice to meet ya and welcome to RPR! I love Homestuck! Happy 4/13 to you as well!! :D
Welcome to the site, Clay!
Oh you like found family? I have a few open RPs in that genre if ya wanna check them out!
Welcome to RPR!! :D
Welcome to RPR,
🦆AD!🦆
giphy.gif
Welcome to the RPR, AD! 📝✨
lEitOEX.gif

Welcome to RPR you will find many Rp's both 1-1 and groups advertised in the Forums, make sure to ask people if you find characters you are interested in as many players are often seeking RP with those characters or others.
Welcome to RPR!
Welcome to RPR!
Welcome to RPR, I hope you have a good time :) I like your avatar, it's cute. I've heard of homestuck but haven't interacted with it on purpose much. Hehe. It sounds interesting though. I've seen some good memes about it.

See you around!

Byebye!

~Shinyrainbowlithogra
Hi im new to this rp website and i really need someone to rp with! I'm really into romance and fantasy topics.

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hello hi ^__^

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus