Skip to main content

Forums » Art & Creativity » ❄️ Winter Art Trade ❄️

Kim Site Admin

artist_Elf.pngWe're doing an official RPR art trade. Please read the rules carefully before signing up!

In this art trade, artists post information about a character (or characters, if they want to give the other person a choice of things to draw) they would like to receive gift art of. At a specified cut off date, submissions stop and each artist is randomly assigned someone else in the exchange. Then each artist draws the thing they got, and on a certain day, everyone exchanges what they drew. So you do art for someone else, and someone else gives you art. It's like secret Santa, but with art!

ENTRIES DUE BY NOVEMBER 26TH (That's a Friday)
ASSIGNMENTS SENT ON NOVEMBER 27TH (That's a Saturday)
ART IS DUE ON DECEMBER 20TH (That's a Monday)

PLEASE BE CERTAIN YOU CAN COMPLETE YOUR ASSIGNED PIECE IN THE TIME ALLOWED.
If you're not sure, just play it safe and don't enter. There's always next year!

I repeat:

ENTRIES DUE BY NOVEMBER 26TH (That's a Friday)
ASSIGNMENTS SENT ON NOVEMBER 27TH (That's a Saturday)
ART IS DUE ON DECEMBER 20TH (That's a Monday)

Check your calendars carefully!

There will be a one week grace period for posting art in case of emergencies. If you don't turn in your art by the end of that one week grace period, you might not be able to participate next year. It's only fair that everyone who does art should get art in return.

This art trade is open to artists of all skill levels!
We are no longer dividing artists into "dabbler" and "devotee" categories. We do ask that this not be your first or second attempt at drawing, but if you've been drawing for roughly a year or more and are willing to do your very best, you're welcome here. Participants should go in with the expectation that the art they receive will be in an unknown style and completed by someone with an unknown skill level, and be excited to get a nice surprise whatever it turns out to be. If you think you may be upset if your gift art turns out to come from an artist who is not as experienced as yourself, or who uses a style of art that is not to your taste, this is not the art trade for you.

Remember, the art you will be given is a GIFT. Someone did their very best to capture your character to brighten up your new year. Please don't get angry if they made mistakes; they did their very best to the best of their ability and understanding to make you something nice, just like you are going to do for whoever you are assigned. :)

I'm not good at drawing (humans/animals/robots/reptiles/something else), can I specify that I don't want to be paired with someone with a character like that?
Nope. If you get thrown a curveball, you're going to have to do your best. Stretch out of your comfort zone! ;)

Is there a risk I could be paired with someone I have blocked?
No. Our matcher is largely random, but it DOES take into account people you have blocked and will not give such assignments. Please be certain you have blocked participants you want to be certain you are not assigned to draw for under any circumstances, and leave them blocked until you receive your art trade assignment.

What are the requirements of the artwork?
  • The following types of artworks can be submitted:
    • Digital drawing/painting/3d modeling
    • Hand-drawn or hand-painted items, so long as you have a method of taking a well-lit photo or good scan of your artwork
    • Sculpture/models you have created from scratch and painted or otherwise colored, so long as you have a method of taking a well-lit photo of your artwork
  • Please do full body artworks, unless the person you're assigned has specified they are okay with receiving a bust/head portrait.
  • Drawings should be in color, unless there is a strong, articulated reason why you made an artistic choice to do black and white. It needs to be something like "it matched the noir flavor of the character and I was really trying to capture that mood," or "I am legally color blind and was afraid I would use the wrong colors," not "I ran out of time" or "I was too lazy."
  • Backgrounds are not required, but you're welcome to include one if the muse moves you.
  • Please make sure your artwork is appropriate for posting on the public forums, so PG-13, non-nude, etc. :)
  • Artwork you submit must be your own original work. If your piece is found to be:
    • Directly stolen, or simply a recolor of an exisiting piece of art.
    • Traced in part or in total
    • Dramatically over-referenced
    You will be banned from the art trade for at least two years, and possibly permanently.

Does it have to be a surprise? What happens if I want to ask my assigned person questions about their character?
Many people like to keep their art trade assignments a surprise, and do a big reveal on the final day. If this is you, you can have me pass on your questions anonymously to your art trade recipients.

However, that's not required. If you prefer, you can ask your assigned person questions about their character directly. You're even free to post your art trade artwork early if you like! This is especially encouraged for those of you who are afraid you will forget or not be online around the time of the final art trade due date ;)

What happens if I did my part for the art trade, but the person who was assigned me goes AWOL?
If you did your part of the art trade, but don't receive anything in return by the deadline or after the grace period, we'll find another artist who will make sure you get a piece of gift art too.

What happens if I sign up but then have a BIG HUGE EMERGENCY that is going to prevent me from participating?
If this happens, please let me know ASAP so I can figure something out.

I've read the rules and I'M IN! How do I sign up?
To enter, fill out the following form for each character you'd like to offer as a possibility for the artist assigned to you. Remember, no matter how many characters you submit, the person assigned you is only required to draw a single character.

ENTRY FORM
Code:
[b]Character Name:[/b] [b]Link to Character's RPR profile or other reference materials:[/b] [b]Species:[/b] [b]Gender expression:[/b] [b]Personality:[/b] [b]I prefer to receive:[/b] (full body art/bust/either) [b]Brief physical description of the character:[/b] [b]Suggested environments (if the artist feels like adding a background)[/b] [b]Anything else we need to know:[/b] [b]If you've listed more than one character, is it okay for your characters to be drawn together if the artist wants (yes or no)[/b]
hehehehhe first.

ill just go ahead and submit the same one i did for the summer one since all the information is there and neat :3

thar be characters

Character Name: Cinnan Fuxire
Link to Character's RPR profile or other reference materials: Toyhouse and ArtFight!
Species: Fuschia-blooded Alternian troll
Gender expression: non-binary
Personality: Nervous and shy. Has a lot on their shoulders but is expressive around those they adore.
I prefer to receive: Full body!
Brief physical description of the character: Rather tall and lanky. Cinnan dresses femme to avoid suspicion but has no chest. For reference, they are non binary. If you decide to draw their eyes open, they have no pupils/iris. Any art depicted as such is in their past.
Suggested environments: Ocean and forests. Cinnan doesn't enjoy cities/busy places too often. Libraries are good too.
Anything else we need to know: A lot of their information can be gleaned off their ref and profiles. You're welcome to choose an outfit off of the art done of them or make your own, but if you do, please don't expose their grubscars (the fuschia marks on their waist) as it's ooc. Cinnan also doesn't wear ponytails plain. Don't hesitate to ask questions!

Character Name: Noccio Sirvex
Link to Character's RPR profile or other reference materials: Toyhouse and ArtFight!
Species: Lime-blooded Alternian troll
Gender expression: Male
Personality: Stoic to the point of appearing cruel. Doesn't show emotion often, unless around those he likes.
I prefer to receive: Both are fine!
Brief physical description of the character: Incredibly tall. Noccio is well over 7 feet in height without counting horns. He dresses modern chic, so simple designs, like turtlenecks, long coats, and short boots are a classic.
Suggested environments: Libraries and forests. His house is basically a massive treehouse so feel free to put him in there.
Anything else we need to know: The headband and jewelry cannot be forgotten. They're all essential to his character.

Character Name: Sangris Atsennu
Link to Character's RPR profile or other reference materials: RPR, Toyhouse and ArtFight
Species: Moon Demon (Neptunian)
Personality: Bubbly and sweet, Sangris is also incredibly naïve in certain instances as well. Always smiling and trying to put one on other's faces.
I prefer to receive: Full body!
Brief physical description of the character: Curvy and cute, his hair is incredibly long and often in a ponytail. Has no gendered limit to clothing but prefers things that are easy to move (read: fight) in. Skirts, sweaters, and other typical cute clothes are a go to. Often wears pastels due to his complexation.
Suggested environments: Libraries or parks. Sangris likes nature a lot.
Anything else we need to know: Sangris' white streak is not dye! It's natural. His eyes are galaxies and he has no pupil. With that in mind, they change color due to his emotions, so if you decide to change the color, please make sure his expression accurately reflects it.

You're totally welcome to DM me about anything! I know my characters may have some things about them that can seem confusing and I would rather just have things be cleared up instead of something large forgotten and I get upset by it.

If you've listed more than one character, is it okay for your
characters to be drawn together if the artist wants?

Yes! But only Noccio and Cinnan. Sangris has no connection to either of them so please don't draw them together <3
Character Name: Kukiko Vellucci
Link to Character's RPR profile or other reference materials: https://www.rprepository.com/c/kuki
Species: Human
Gender expression: Woman
Personality: headstrong, caring, stubborn, a bit loud
I prefer to receive: (full body art/bust/either) either
Brief physical description of the character: She is a busty woman with a little chub but she is fair skin with a sort of slanted eyes, She had long semi-curly black raven hair. She has emerald green eyes, and her sturdy curve built allows her to be more forceful and allows her to takes hits.
Suggested environments (if the artist feels like adding a background) City scape
Anything else we need to know:
She dresses in clothes that allows her to move freely
characters to be drawn together if the artist wants (yes or no)
yes

Character Name: Nascha
Link to Character's RPR profile or other reference materials: https://www.rprepository.com/character-site/1456315
Species: Forest Spirit
Personality: Trickster, caring, fair, a bit of a recluse, blunt, cautious
Brief physical description of the character:
Nascha is pale with long black hair usually in braids. She has earthy green colored eyes. She has antlers and usually wears a wreath made out of plants that are abundant during the season. She prefers winter tome or colder climates as she can wear her big white fur scarf.
Suggested environments (if the artist feels like adding a background) Forests, plains, maybe somewhere magical
I don't mind if she's wearing just simple clothes, or modern clothes
yes

Character Name: Juniper
Link to Character's RPR profile or other reference materials: https://www.rprepository.com/character-site/1456773
Species: Elf
Personality: Kind of serious, level-headed, open-minded, caring to those she deems deserving, adaptable. calm
Brief physical description of the character:
Juniper has long red hair and changes shades depending on the lighting, it can range from dark red to a vibrant red. Her eyes are violet with dark makeup around them and her complexion is a light tan, she wears a black lip stain. She's 5'3", shorter than the average elf but that is part of what makes her unique. She wears a simple black dress with a sheer gold covering/shawl, has gold and black hair adornments and gold hoop earrings.

Suggested environments (if the artist feels like adding a background) Somewhere scholarly, or maybe by a campfire
I am fine with her being in a fantasy style or modern style
Yes
Character Name: Dayaxa An'Toril (Daya for short)
Link to Character's RPR profile or other reference materials: Daya's Profile
Gender expression: Female
Personality: Serene, Quiet, Gentle, Creative
I prefer to receive: (full body art/bust/either) Either
Brief physical description of the character: Daya has two forms. A day form with warm brown skin, dark freckles, a long purple braid and softly glowing pure white eyes. And a night form with dark purple-ish skin, bright white freckles, shimmering white braid and brightly glowing pure white eyes. She wears loose priestess garb and silver jewelry.
Suggested environments (if the artist feels like adding a background) Under the moon and starts, In her garden of statues, In a forest
Anything else we need to know: Not that I can think of!

No

Character Name: Inyenyerion (Inny for short)
Link to Character's RPR profile or other reference materials: Inny's Profile
Species: Space Dragon
Personality: Curious, Kind, Loyal, Naïve, Friendly, Loaf
Brief physical description of the character: Big sapphire blue dragon with a long neck and tail, tufts of silver/gold fur at most of his joints and around the crown of his head, two golden horns upon his head, and constellations that glow upon his hide matching the constellations in the heavens above
Suggested environments (if the artist feels like adding a background) Against the night sky/in space, Investigating the natural world around him with intense interest, On a mountain top looking longingly at the sky
Anything else we need to know: Inny's breath weapon is essentially solar radiation which glows a bright yellow when he uses it.

No

Character Name: Analitta Ebonrow (Ana for short)
Link to Character's RPR profile or other reference materials: Ana's Profile
Species: Rabbit Folk
Personality: Shy, Submissive, Easily Frightened, Often sad
Brief physical description of the character: Pale skin, White hair, Long floppy white fur with a pointed white cotton tail, Big blue eyes, Lash scars on her back and the backs of her thighs, Often wears simple clothing or maid outfits
Suggested environments (if the artist feels like adding a background) In a grand house where she is a servant, In a cage, In a market

No
Character Name:Kaida
Link to Character's RPR profile or other reference materials:https://www.rprepository.com/character-site/1460701
Species:Dragon
Gender expression:she/her
Personality:Sweet and kind, probably overly sweet when she is uncomfortable. Does have a temper now and again, made obvious by small spouts of fire from her lips.
I prefer to receive: full body, (she does have a more human like appearance where her horns are shorter and she has human feet if that is easier for the person tart gets picked. It should be in her profile.)
Brief physical description of the character:long horns/can have short horns, lamb like ears, three markings on forehead/one marking for more human form, tail, and depending again on what form, dragon feet/human feet.
Suggested environments (if the artist feels like adding a background) Tea shop
Anything else we need to know:I think everything that's needed is in profile.

yes, but I am only listing Kaida.
Character Name: Lysander Andrews
Link to Character's RPR profile or other reference materials:Lysander's profile.
Species: Bunny boy
Personality: Mature and contemplative.
Brief physical description of the character: Lysander is a male who dresses very casually outside of work where his wardrobe is fairly business casual. He has a MASSIVE bright pink tail, eyes, and hair. His ears also sit straight from his head.
Suggested environments (if the artist feels like adding a background) Any modern setting.
Anything else we need to know: Nope!

No

Character Name: Gaylin Green
Link to Character's RPR profile or other reference materials: Gaylin's Profile
Species: Incubus
Personality: Very naive but has a heart of gold. Fun-loving and eager to learn anything and everything.
Brief physical description of the character: Gaylin is purple-skinned with two small horns on his head, white hair that sparkles, and sapphire blue eyes. He is physically fit but not overly muscular. His tail is split about halfway into two and in a relaxed position, they are fluffy at the ends. He has fangs for canines and loves to smile.
Suggested environments (if the artist feels like adding a background) Really anywhere.
Anything else we need to know: Be aware his profile does contain nudity and should only be looked at if you are over eighteen ^^

No

Character Name: Alban McGregor
Link to Character's RPR profile or other reference materials: Alban's Profile
Species: Dragon shifter
Personality: Alban has a powerful presence. He is heavily muscled and strong in both will and physical strength he doesn't talk very much.
I prefer to receive: (full body art/bust/either) Full body
Brief physical description of the character: Large and muscular he has a dragon tattoo down his right side. He is typically without a shirt on and often wears a kilt or something similar. His hair is long and thick black locks that go down to the middle of his back. It is usually left long and loose or tied up with a length of leather.
Suggested environments (if the artist feels like adding a background) In the grassy plains of his home or in a castle, ruins, or otherwise.
Anything else we need to know: Not that I can think of

No
Awwwww yeah! Let's do this!
So, I've got a few options here, and there's a fullbody image on each of their profiles should you need a better reference than the one I'm about to give. Pick your poison:

The Eldritch Maniac

Character Name: Mixie Tonitrua
Link to Character's RPR profile or other reference materials: https://www.rprepository.com/character-site/1456199
Species: Demon
Personality: Hangry and deranged. Somewhat charismatic, always wearing a Cheshire Cat grin, but that belies the fact that she eats people solely for her own amusement.
I prefer to receive: Either!
Brief physical description of the character: Short, flat-chested, thin. Has unkempt yellow hair and long pointed ears. Has red eyes on black sclera. Has black horns and a black demon tail. She has four long arms and long digitigrade legs. Wears a yellow and white varsity jacket and long black pants that cover most of her legs, leaving her clawed toes uncovered.
Suggested environments (if the artist feels like adding a background) Anywhere that isn't crowded with people. Mixie prefers to stay hidden where she won't get caught by witnesses!
Anything else we need to know: Totally optional, but if you're in the mood to draw some eldritch body horror or blood, then feel free to do so!

The Arrogant Mossman

Character Name: Ollie
Link to Character's RPR profile or other reference materials: https://www.rprepository.com/character-site/1459703
Species: Demon
Personality: Two-faced. On the outside, he makes him out to be a childish yet friendly guy, but in reality he's arrogant, harsh, and cruel; he likely wants everyone dead.
Brief physical description of the character: Tall and lanky. Visibly malnourished. Green skin, with his shoulders and goat-like legs covered in dark green moss. Has oleander leaves for hair and branches for horns (the left branch is broken). Has wooden hooves, a medium-length demon tail, and reddish-pink eyes. Over his heart is a large oleander flower, the same colour as his eyes.
Suggested environments (if the artist feels like adding a background) Somewhere with lots of plants!

The Agitated Alien

Character Name: Kairo
Link to Character's RPR profile or other reference materials: https://www.rprepository.com/character-site/1458224/401211
Species: Umbralexian (a made-up alien race, consisting of naga-like beings)
Personality: Always irritable. Antisocial. Bottles up his other emotions and they come out as anger. This negative mindset stems from the fact that he's got a talking parasite living rent-free in his body (and said parasite refuses to mind his own business).
Brief physical description of the character: Resembles a naga, with grayish-green fur on his head, chest, and the tip of his tail. Hair is sideswept to the left of his face and hides two of his four neon pink eyes. His skin is grayish-blue, and down his back, neck and arms are neon pink stripes that are bioluminescent. Has a stocky torso, bulky arms and three fingers on each hand. Has two VERY triangular ears, a sheep-like nose and two fang-shaped extrusions on his upper lips.
Suggested environments (if the artist feels like adding a background) Space-themed!

characters to be drawn together if the artist wants (yes or no):
For Mixie and Ollie, yes you may! Please do not draw Kairo with the other characters. Thank you! :D
Putting up my dudes with the least amount of art this time.

Character Name: Yaazecsus
Link to Character's RPR profile or other reference materials: https://www.rprepository.com/c/QuestingBeast
Species: Questing Beast
Personality: Shifty, fond of luxury, too curious for his own good, anything exotic draws him in like a moth. A lover of secrets and quests to find things. Calls everyone’My Dear’.
Brief physical description of the character: Tall and slender. A mixture of different animals with a scaled upper body and a furred lower body ending with deer hooves. Long thin tail that is as long as he is tall ending with a big bushy end.
Suggested environments (if the artist feels like adding a background) not sure....
Anything else we need to know: Everything is on the RPR

No

Character Name: Seykal
Link to Character's RPR profile or other reference materials: https://www.rprepository.com/c/FeidaeSey
Species: Fei'dae https://www.rprepository.com/c/Fei-dae
Personality: Friendly to his own kin, hesitant towards others at first. More likely to flee rather than fight. Very family oriented.
Brief physical description of the character: A tall, four armed, purple thing with horns, 3 eyes and a tail. Pink hair and markings across his body. Three toes on each foot with a small thumb. His mouth goes almost ear to ear. See the species page for an example.
Suggested environments (if the artist feels like adding a background) Forests, open plains
Anything else we need to know: nada

No
Character Name: Fen
Link to Character's RPR profile or other reference materials: Fen’s Page
Species: Half-drow
Gender expression: He/Him
Personality: Easy smiles for miles. He might have more than enough blood on his hands to paint a bull or six, but he’s super duper easy to get along with. Expect him to talk your ears right off and offer you a bite of his sandwich.
I prefer to receive: Either
Brief physical description of the character: Well-built and muscular, his abs are frequently on display for your enjoyment. His hair is dark and cut close at the sides, but he lets his streak of white hair grow a bit longer for a striking look. His red eyes bear a very faint glow, and his skin is a pale, gray-blue.
Suggested environments (if the artist feels like adding a background): Anywhere is fine!
Anything else we need to know: Have fun! Feel free to make changes to his outfit, I just want you to enjoy yourself! :D
Character Name: clementine, pan
Link to Character's RPR profile or other reference materials: href="https://www.rprepository.com/c/Clementineprofile">The Founder on the RP Repository</a>
Species: crow human hybrid
Gender expression: female
Personality: clementine is fun and bubbly, with a cottage core theme. Pan is small and shy, and is a gardener
Brief physical description of the character: clementine is tall, with big eyes and mouth, kinda skinny, with big crow wings. While pan is short and skinny, with big eyes and mouth, and has a big scar running through his legs
Suggested environments (if the artist feels like adding a background) clementine is cottage core :) while pan is more garden themed
Anything else we need to know: not really

Character Name:Leroy Valentine
Link to Character's RPR profile or other reference materials:www.rprepository.com/c/MetalskinTitan, google-search Brickhouse Mech Arena(This is where I got the idea from this guy's depth charge skin)
Species:Mech
Gender expression:As masculine as one can make a robot.
Personality: He is a kind, but course creature with a pretty imposing, blunt persona all around.
I prefer to receive: (full body art/bust/either) Full body
Brief physical description of the character:He is extremely large and built like a freight train, and has a lot of sharp angles and edges like tank armor, and is a burnished bronze color. He has really thick legs, no head with eyes on his torso on a large wedge-shaped protrusion
Suggested environments (if the artist feels like adding a background)An arena-type background; spaced walls, control point beacons, and a generally gray color scheme. Not looking for a lot of detail in the background, if at all, I would appreciate that time spent on Valentine himself.

Ilmarinen Moderator

Art trade!? I am 📣SUMMONED📣!

Character Name: Sivwikkas
Link to Character's RPR profile or other reference materials: https://www.rprepository.com/c/sivwikkas
Species: isswas (bipedal four-armed alien)
Gender expression: androgynous
Personality: Nervous and naive to a fault. They constantly worry about how they are perceived by their peers and superiors, and desperately want to prove themself as competent. Very intelligent, but perhaps not very wise.
I prefer to receive: Anything!
Brief physical description of the character: A diminutive vaguely-amphibian alien with four arms and a worried smile. Triple-bulbed antennae as well as color changing spots always make it particularly obvious how they're feeling.
Suggested environments (if the artist feels like adding a background) Academia, space stations, anything sci-fi or hackery.
Anything else we need to know: Feel free to reinterpret their outfits! The black caps on their toes are like little shoes. I haven't fully decided all the details of their color changing ability, so you can interpret that if you'd like.

Character Name: Gullintanni/Heimdall
Link to Character's RPR profile or other reference materials: https://www.rprepository.com/c/heimdall
Species: dragon
Gender expression: none/agender
Personality: Stoic and sleepy. It enjoys riddles, and can be quite impish when the mood strikes it.
I prefer to receive: Anything!
Brief physical description of the character: A colossal black dragon with beady grey eyes, ram's horns, and thick, spiky scales. Occasionally its scales are carved or inset with gemstones. It wears a gold ring around its left ring finger.
Suggested environments (if the artist feels like adding a background) Anywhere! The dragon is my mascot/online persona, so it can be depicted in ways that seem "out of character," such as sitting at a computer, etc.
Anything else we need to know: It no longer wears the Thor's hammer pendant.

If you've listed more than one character, is it okay for your characters to be drawn together if the artist wants?: No thank you!
This was so fun last time I can't resist! Newest characters this time! profiles still may be a bit rough.

Character Name: Rhith
Link to Character's RPR profile or other reference materials: Phantom Archives
Boots inspired by These
Species: Mobian - Jackal
Gender expression: Masculine with a feminine flair
Personality: Varies on alignment but in gist - Ambitious, Rebellious, Independent, Strong Willed, Creative, Proud, Cunning, Curious
I prefer to receive: (full body art/bust/either) Full please
Brief physical description of the character: Sleek, graceful, black and white jackal with massive ears and a very long tail. Enjoys a punk/goth style and many earrings. Evil aligned variant has a scar and tattered ears. Eyes and markings gain a crimson glow when he prepares/uses his power. Tongue looks kinda like a gem with a soft glow and has a single ^ shaped black marking.
Suggested environments (if the artist feels like adding a background) Varies on alignment. Dark/Evil - a dark, haunting, even morbid theme. Nuetral - something which represents an underhanded and cunning power like politics since he "looks out" for people's best interests but is willing to turn to underhanded means to obtain it. Light/Hero - Maybe something fitting of his "fancy" side? Or just put something which comes to mind if you want.
Anything else we need to know: Rhith is known to play with timelines, it's possible he could meet with his counterparts. Uses illusions to make himself look and sound like someone else. Feel free to change him from Sonic style to another.

Character Name: Knox Frigate
Link to Character's RPR profile or other reference materials: Official Documents
Emblem that's supposed to be on the back of his hands.
Species: Mobian - Cyborg Hedgehog
Gender expression: Masculine
Personality: Can seem detached and apathetic but has a self-sacrificing heart of gold. Loves family time and displays a more playful side around them. Adventuring in nature, seeing sights, and naps are some of his favorite past times. Comes across more serious, analytical, and cynical in a battle but still cares.
Brief physical description of the character: A white hedgehog with black markings who often presents himself in a relaxed manner. Right side of his body is heavily scarred with fully prosthetic limbs. Both eyes and left hand are also artificial.
Suggested environments (if the artist feels like adding a background) Either in nature ( Napping/chilling or adventuring ) or something military based.
Anything else we need to know: Feel free to modify his outfit. Frigate is jumpy around explosives yet fascinated by them. He is prone to 'playing' with explosives or doing a stunt most would call him insane for. Favorite type of explosive is a bouncy mine. ( like in Ratchet & Clank, The Bouncer mines )

Character Name: Helios Frigate
Link to Character's RPR profile or other reference materials: Albino Info
Species: Mobian - Hedgehog
Personality: Hyper, Rebellious, Adventurous, Fun Likes, Non-Conformist, Mischievous
Brief physical description of the character: A white hedgehog with very pale markings than can dance with fire and sunlight. Albinism has given him red eyes, including deep red pupils. Quills fan out in a solar-like pattern. Style is akin to a rocker.
Suggested environments (if the artist feels like adding a background) Nature if hanging with his bro or something suited to his music loving and/or mischievous nature.
Anything else we need to know: He's more shy than he presents himself. Can be easy to embarrass him if he's caught off guard. Feel free to modify his outfit or give him a new one.

Yes. Dark and Neutral aligned Rhiths are more prone to be controlling/manipulating the faction Knox resides in, making Knox an unknowing ally or bitter enemy. Light/Hero is self explanatory. Frigate brothers are close-knit siblings.
Claine Moderator

For now I'm just going to list the usual suspects, but I may come back and edit this post with some newer characters. Let's see >_>

Character Name: West
Link to Character's RPR profile or other reference materials: https://www.rprepository.com/c/sadboy
Gender expression: Cis-Male
Personality: Reserved, Struggles to connect with others, violent + rude as a self defence mechanism.
Brief physical description of the character: Short with a stocky build, short white hair and red eyes (these are features of his homeland). Has a distinctive scar under his eye and across his lip. Not very fashion forward, but wears both neutral colours and garish pink. There are loads of reference images on his profile.
Suggested environments (if the artist feels like adding a background) Cars, vibrant cities, cyberpunk-ish.
Anything else we need to know: I am perfectly okay with a little violence/blood in any artwork given to me!

Character Name: Barame
Link to Character's RPR profile or other reference materials: https://www.rprepository.com/c/RatPrince
Gender expression: Cis-Male
Personality: He's a man with two sides. Friendly and sociable in day to day life, yet he's able to hide how effortlessly cruel he is in his work.
Brief physical description of the character: He's a little on the shorter side, but he has a somewhat lanky build. He has long white hair (usually tied back) and red eyes (these are features of his homeland). His eyesight is very poor so he always wears glasses. He dresses like a 10 year old who has suddenly been given $1 million spending money. There are loads of reference images on his profile.
Suggested environments (if the artist feels like adding a background) Vibrant cities, cyberpunk-ish.
Anything else we need to know: I am perfectly okay with a little violence/blood in any artwork given to me!

Character Name: Adael
Link to Character's RPR profile or other reference materials: https://www.rprepository.com/c/adael
Species: Spirit (who usually appears Human)
Gender expression: Usually appears male
Personality: Adael can come off as somewhat cold and calculating and driven by revenge. He is skilled at big-picture thinking and managing people and resources. He's not an emotionless creature, and he is soft in his own way but his time is overwhelmingly occupied by working towards larger goals.
Brief physical description of the character: Adael is somewhat tall and muscular with brown hair. He wears an eyepatch over his right eye, the exposed one also brown in colour. While usually hidden by his clothing and eyepatch, Adael has many black scars and a magic seal on his body betraying his non-human nature. Here is an image showing them. There are plenty of other images on his page.
Suggested environments (if the artist feels like adding a background) Vibrant cities, cyberpunk-ish.
Anything else we need to know: Do you like body horror? I like body horror! Feel free to go wild! + as above I'm fine with violence and blood.

Yes! Adael and Barame are in a relationship and West is a close friend. I'd love to see any of them drawn together :)
First time participating, I'm excited!

Character Name: Katane
Link to Character's RPR profile or other reference materials: Katane's RPR profile
Species: Drakin(homebrew dragon race)
Gender expression: Feminine
Personality: Excitable, smart(but tries to hard to look it), affectionate, and really into her alchemy
Brief physical description of the character: Round face with gold eyes and vertical slit pupils; very fair skin with patches of rose-gold scales; light pink, curly hair; short and fit with a pear-shaped body; a big tapering tail and large ears with short, rose-gold fur; two pairs of horns with the larger set curling around like a rams and the smaller ones on shooting up and back mostly straight, but sometimes she magically hides her horns entirely. She wears skirts or all kinds, usually had on a belt or tail bag with pouches and vials, and is usually dressed warmly. If her horns are hidden she likes to wear hats similar to berets or newsboy caps. She likes at least some non-muted colors in her outfits
Suggested environments (if the artist feels like adding a background): Potions bottles, cauldron, her cart/shop, any post-medieval/medieval fantasy-looking background.
Anything else we need to know: She has a dragon form that she can fully or partially shift into as well, if my trade partner would like to draw that instead. The reference is not up as of my entry, but I'll try to have it up by the entry cutoff.

Character Name: Giget Caelip
Link to Character's RPR profile or other reference materials: Giget's RPR profile
Species: Half-Tiagnavian(think of an elf with stouter ears)
Gender expression: feminine, but her work outfits are more practical
Personality: Willful, caring, tries to be helpful, occasionally overstepping, a bit reserved.
Brief physical description of the character: Oval face with softer features and ears that have dull points angled slightly downward; eyes are usually narrowed with eyelashes that are thick, and her irises are coppery with gold flecks; black/dark blue hair kept medium-short and a little messy; warm tan skin; Mostly fit and some muscle with a little healthy weight, not chubby but not thin; Her right arm and shoulder were crushed in an accident, and they have been replaced with a magi-mechanical shoulder socket and prosthetic arm. Work clothes include study pants and a blast apron, casual wear is usually sweaters or sleeveless tops with any bottoms. She rarely wears anything but durable boots as far as shoes go.
Suggested environments (if the artist feels like adding a background): Workshop, forge, blueprints, scrap metal/wood, clockwork and/or teslapunk, baked goods in a kitchen or bakery.
Anything else we need to know: She has four digits at each extremity, so three fingers and a thumb on each hand. She doesn't always have her prosthetic in.

Yes, but only if you really want to!
Kim Topic Starter Site Admin

Hey friends! I'll be sending out art trade assignments in a few hours, keep an eye on your inbox :D
Kim Topic Starter Site Admin

All assignments sent, let me know if you are missing yours for some reason :)
7654melody7654 wrote:
Character Name: clementine, pan
Link to Character's RPR profile or other reference materials: href="https://www.rprepository.com/c/Clementineprofile">The Founder on the RP Repository</a>
Species: crow human hybrid
Gender expression: female
Personality: clementine is fun and bubbly, with a cottage core theme. Pan is small and shy, and is a gardener
Brief physical description of the character: clementine is tall, with big eyes and mouth, kinda skinny, with big crow wings. While pan is short and skinny, with big eyes and mouth, and has a big scar running through his legs
Suggested environments (if the artist feels like adding a background) clementine is cottage core :) while pan is more garden themed
Anything else we need to know: not really

Sorry, I couldn't wait that long. I hope you're okay with receiving it early! Happy Winter Celebration!

42HSxy4.png
cocobeef wrote:
Character Name: Fen
Link to Character's RPR profile or other reference materials: Fen’s Page
Species: Half-drow
Gender expression: He/Him
Personality: Easy smiles for miles. He might have more than enough blood on his hands to paint a bull or six, but he’s super duper easy to get along with. Expect him to talk your ears right off and offer you a bite of his sandwich.
Brief physical description of the character: Well-built and muscular, his abs are frequently on display for your enjoyment. His hair is dark and cut close at the sides, but he lets his streak of white hair grow a bit longer for a striking look. His red eyes bear a very faint glow, and his skin is a pale, gray-blue.
Suggested environments (if the artist feels like adding a background): Anywhere is fine!
Anything else we need to know: Have fun! Feel free to make changes to his outfit, I just want you to enjoy yourself! :D

Hello I am your art gifter! Receive your gift!
Untitled267_20211204160906.png
DndMama
Dndmama wrote:
Character Name: Dayaxa An'Toril (Daya for short)
Link to Character's RPR profile or other reference materials: Daya's Profile
Personality: Serene, Quiet, Gentle, Creative
Brief physical description of the character: Daya has two forms. A day form with warm brown skin, dark freckles, a long purple braid and softly glowing pure white eyes. And a night form with dark purple-ish skin, bright white freckles, shimmering white braid and brightly glowing pure white eyes. She wears loose priestess garb and silver jewelry.
Suggested environments (if the artist feels like adding a background) Under the moon and starts, In her garden of statues, In a forest

No

Character Name: Inyenyerion (Inny for short)
Link to Character's RPR profile or other reference materials: Inny's Profile
Species: Space Dragon
Personality: Curious, Kind, Loyal, Naïve, Friendly, Loaf
Brief physical description of the character: Big sapphire blue dragon with a long neck and tail, tufts of silver/gold fur at most of his joints and around the crown of his head, two golden horns upon his head, and constellations that glow upon his hide matching the constellations in the heavens above
Suggested environments (if the artist feels like adding a background) Against the night sky/in space, Investigating the natural world around him with intense interest, On a mountain top looking longingly at the sky
Anything else we need to know: Inny's breath weapon is essentially solar radiation which glows a bright yellow when he uses it.

No

Character Name: Analitta Ebonrow (Ana for short)
Link to Character's RPR profile or other reference materials: Ana's Profile
Species: Rabbit Folk
Personality: Shy, Submissive, Easily Frightened, Often sad
Brief physical description of the character: Pale skin, White hair, Long floppy white fur with a pointed white cotton tail, Big blue eyes, Lash scars on her back and the backs of her thighs, Often wears simple clothing or maid outfits
Suggested environments (if the artist feels like adding a background) In a grand house where she is a servant, In a cage, In a market

No

I offer up Inny! Hooray for the trade!
Inny_Dec_color20.png

You are on: Forums » Art & Creativity » ❄️ Winter Art Trade ❄️

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus